Monday, August 31, 2015

Just Pictures

This Blog was originally started to share stories and pictures of events while traveling...this year my new MacBook Air has put a glitch in sharing the pictures.  I'm still trying to learn this computer, I only had it a week before leaving on our trip and it's a big change to move from a windows based computer to an Apple product!  I take pictures using my iPhone and my Tablet.  I've finally figured out how to access the pictures on the Tablet but am unable to get them moved from the IPhone (problem is I'm still on a learning curve with the IPhone....only had it a couple months.  The first load of pictures I took after starting the trip were all on the IPhone.....the last couple of days I've been using the Tablet.....those on the IPhone will have to wait until I can figure it out but today I'll be posting some of the ones I took with the Tablet....I'll date and ID them to make it easy for you. These are some of the pictures we took Saturday at the Car Show in Solvang....so many beautiful old cars it was impossible to get all of them.  ENJOY.






Again, these are the vehicles from the Solvang Classic Car Show on 8/27/2015
All Rights Reserved (2015) Do not use without expression form Mary Warren
Later this week I will try and post additional pictures from this past week that I was unable to get up. Pictures of my sister-in-law, her husband, my niece, her husband, the hubs, my brother and sister-in-law and the beautiful boat he works on, as well as our one night at Point Mugu camping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment