Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 36-38 - Odds and Ends

Today - July 2 it was:

  • Outback Steak House for lunch - a Blooming Onion to share and a delicious Aussie Chicken Salad in honor of my Aussie friend :) 
  • A stop at Verizon because my battery in my Android kept dying on me (easy fix, too many tabs in my internet browser open and running in the background. Some free advice on getting the pics on my Tablet to sync with my laptop.
  • A Paparazzi Show tonight for Sondra's friends.


Yesterday - July 1 it was:

  • A much needed haircut!  Was kind of leery about letting someone new cut my hair but it looks great! Made trip to the hairdressers in a golf cart! (less than a mile down a country road)
  • A trip to Lori's (friend's daughters) to pick up some items.
  • Laundry, laundry and more laundry
  • A few errands needed to be ran - including a trip to Home Depot and others
  • Fried Green Tomatoes and Squash Patties for supper

Monday - June 30 it was:

  • Errands - Sam's Club (picked up a GPS for the remainder of our trip) 
  • Visit to friend's friends.....this is an 82year old man and a 78year old woman who grow their own food and basically almost live off the land.

In the future - more exciting posts than this one and tons of pictures.(sic)

No comments:

Post a Comment