Saturday, June 7, 2014

Day 11 and 12 Catch Up Time

I haven't been able to post for a couple days because of laptop doing a crash, it's semi-fixed so I am working off my tablet right now. Please forgive any errors.

Thursday we were in most of the day working on the computer.   Then Janet, my niece, came over with salad, dessert and family, at Martha's, for pizza and fun.  We talked and laughed all evening.

Friday we were up early and on the road at 9:00am, with Gerry and Martha following - 250 miles to Jack's house, near Appleton WI.  Fun seeing Jack an his youngest Jason.  Meeting Jack's second eldest and his wife for breakfast at IHOP before they have to go to work and we have to head onto Goshen IN (where my mom grew up).  Gerry and Martha and us will be staying in a B and B there until Monday when we head east and they go home.

I have to say Wisconsin and Minnesota are 2 VERY beautiful states, with wide open spaces, lots of green and lots of water. Unlike Arizona, California and Nevada where there is only a couple feet between houses.

  



Quick stop at McD's

No comments:

Post a Comment